The versatile combination of whiteboard and projection screen features and improved thin-edge design with accessories tray: This is the ideal presentation tool for your training facility. It is a leading edge combination of two essential classroom visual aids.
The WhiteBoardScreen™ Thin Edge (TE) functions as a theater-grade projector material with a full lambertian diffuser that also serves as a dry-erase writing surface. It outperforms conventional whiteboards by providing superb color temperature, image brightness and uniformity without the glare that occurs on regular whiteboards.
The WhiteBoardScreen™ Thin Edge is bordered with an ultra-thin aluminum black frame that protects the edges while enhancing perceived visual contrast. As with traditional whiteboard designs, it also features a magnetic surface to allow attachments to the screen’s surface. (Non-magnetic models ONLY available in some sizes)
- VersaWhite 1.1 Gain projection surface is coated with a transparent optical nanotech dry-erase writing layer
- Provides true color reproduction and contrast enhancement over conventional whiteboard
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a clear picture with equal brightness over a 180° viewing angle.
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 97″ in 16:9 aspect ratio
- 90″ and 113″ in 16:10 aspect ratio
- 60″ and 79″ in 4:3 aspect ratio
- 107″ in 2:1 aspect ratio
- Also available in 5’x10′
Design and Installation
- Designed for collaborative classrooms, boardrooms, conference rooms and training facilities
- Cutting-edge design combines projection screens and dry-erase board into one space saving economical product
- No “glare” effect on projection surface
- Ideal for use with ultra-short throw projectors and interactive projector functions
- Standard wall mount brackets included
- Includes a heavy-duty pen tray, dry-erase pens, erasers, and cleaning solution
Quality and Reliability