Showing 1–12 of 119 results
3-Way Wall Switch
Detachable RJ-45 ethernet connection 3-way wall switch.
- Detachable 3-way wall switch box connects to RJ45 port
- Available in black or white
For use with
5-12V trigger cable & IR “Eye” Receiver
Set of 5-12V trigger cable and IR “Eye” Receiver.
- 6 inch 5-12 V trigger RJ-45 ethernet cable
- Connects to all Kestrel screens to compatible projectors with 5-12 volt trigger output
- 3 1/2 inch RJ-45 ethernet IR “Eye” Receiver for conceal installations
- Allow the IR receiver “eye” to extend down for continued IR remote use
|ZSP-EYE&12V-B||IR “eye” sensor & 5-12v trigger cable for All Elite Electric Screens|
|ZSP-EYE&12V-W||IR “eye” sensor & 5-12v trigger cable for All Elite Electric Screens|
50 feet RJ-45 cable
- 50 feet RJ-45 cable with coupler
- Extension for your RJ-45 accessories: 3-way wall switch, 5-12v trigger, and IR “eye” sensor
- Quickly connect your existing accessory with the included coupler
- Join your accessories together with ease
The AcousticPro 1080P3 is an acoustically transparent perforated weave fabric front projection material. The angular weave eliminates the moire effect while presenting warm neutral colors for today’s high definition 1080P (1920×1080) and 4K UHD projectors. The AcousticPro1080P3 allows speaker placement behind while allowing an exceptional acoustically transparent performance.
The AcousticPro UHD (ultra-high definition) is a moiré-free self-supported acoustically transparent front projection screen material. The dense synthetic weave is compatible with Ultra-High Definition/4K resolutions while mitigating light penetration for a brighter picture. The AcousticPro UHD design maximizes sound penetration with minimal attenuation without compromising picture quality. The AcousticPro UHD material’s wide diffusion uniformity offers a broad viewing angle with superb picture quality across the entire surface.This provides equal brightness levels on or off axis.
“Speaking of “observing”, the Electric125H-AUHD performed admirably across a diversity of content and at all hours of day and night; its ambient light suppression was top-notch.” – Brian Dipert, EDN Network
Aeon CineGrey 5D® Series
Elite ProAV’s Aeon CineGrey 5D® is an EDGE FREE® Fixed Frame Screen with Ceiling/Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR®/ALR) Technology. It uses our award-winning ISF Certified CineGrey 5D®, which is an angular reflective front projection material designed to reflect and absorb ceiling and ambient light while maintaining superb picture quality. An LED back-lighting Kit is included for added aesthetics
The CineGrey 5D® allows projected images to looks just as bright as a flat panel TV display. Typical matte white materials get washed out under ambient light conditions, rendering the image unwatchable. Aeon CineGrey 5D® is best suited for rooms that have minimal control of lighting, such as Sports Bars, Training/Conference rooms, House of Worship, etc.
Screen Material Dimensions
|Model||Material Height (inches)||Material Width (inches)|
- 3840*1080 input & 2k x 1k (2048×1080) output
- Support HDMI 1.4 standard 3D formats from Blu-ray, game, PC and Nvidia 3D Vision 1080P 100/120Hz 3D format
- DVI-D input port connects to DVI & HDMI signals
- Dual DVI-D output ports to support DVI & HDMI connections
- Embedded audio input and output via HDMI connection
- 10-bits scaler with high performance de-interlace and scaling
- 3D demultiplexer decodes RH/LH for passive 3D display
- “Perfect Sync” algorithm for zero latency between RH/LH channels in 3D mode
- User friendly OSD and IR remote control.
- Video wall function supports up to 15×15 matrix displays with pixel base bezel adjustment
- Support uncompressed 3840*1080 input with dual 1080p outputs for 2 full HD TV video wall display.
- Supports Blu-ray 1080p 24Hz frame packed and PC 1080P 100/120Hz Nvidia 3D for 720p/XGA 100/120Hz active 3D display.
AV Aeon CLR® Series
The Aeon CLR® is an EDGE FREE CLR® fixed frame screen that uses Elite’s innovative StarBright CLR® (Ceiling Light Rejecting®) material. Its serriform optical surface lens microstructure negates the washout effect of ambient light especially from overhead sources. This also enables the material to provide contrast levels that are 100 times greater than that of standard matte white projection screens.
StarBright CLR® is specifically designed for ultra-short-throw projectors to provide a large-screen performance in the close quarters of most residential or even training environments. Aeon CLR® with StarBright CLR® offers a wide viewing angle, neutral color temperature, and enhanced picture contrast in a theater-grade image.
EDGE FREE CLR® means there is an internal framework with wraparound material bordered with an ultra-thin bezel. The screen uses a Ceiling Light Rejection® technology. An LED back-lighting Kit is included for added aesthetics.
AV CineTension B Series
The CineTension B is the ideal tab-tensioned projector screen for the CE Retail channel. It has a long distance IR/RF remote control kit. A detachable wall switch keypad is also included. Its tab-tension design ensures that its CineWhite® UHD material maintains the necessary flatness for its wide diffusion uniformity. The white aluminum housing is designed to accommodate floating wall/ceiling brackets that align with wall studs and ceiling joists providing a simple DIY installation.
AV CineTension2 Series
AV CineTension2 is a robust and well made electric motorized projector screen. Its tab-tensioned material provides uniform flatness and has a wide viewing angle. The 1.1 gain material is also 4K Ultra HD and active 3D ready. It drops and retracts by means of a powerful tubular motor and its sliding installation brackets ensure a perfectly centered installation. A full IR/RF, RJ45 and 5-12 volt trigger control package is included.
Available in the following projection materials
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
|CineWhite®||1.1||180°||CineWhite® has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.|