Showing 1–12 of 69 results
3-Way Wall Switch
Detachable RJ-45 ethernet connection 3-way wall switch.
- Detachable 3-way wall switch box connects to RJ45 port
- Available in black or white
For use with
5-12V trigger cable & IR “Eye” Receiver
Set of 5-12V trigger cable and IR “Eye” Receiver.
- 6 inch 5-12 V trigger RJ-45 ethernet cable
- Connects to all Kestrel screens to compatible projectors with 5-12 volt trigger output
- 3 1/2 inch RJ-45 ethernet IR “Eye” Receiver for conceal installations
- Allow the IR receiver “eye” to extend down for continued IR remote use
|ZSP-EYE&12V-B||IR “eye” sensor & 5-12v trigger cable for All Elite Electric Screens|
|ZSP-EYE&12V-W||IR “eye” sensor & 5-12v trigger cable for All Elite Electric Screens|
50 feet RJ-45 cable
- 50 feet RJ-45 cable with coupler
- Extension for your RJ-45 accessories: 3-way wall switch, 5-12v trigger, and IR “eye” sensor
- Quickly connect your existing accessory with the included coupler
- Join your accessories together with ease
The AcousticPro 1080P3 is an acoustically transparent perforated weave fabric front projection material. The angular weave eliminates the moire effect while presenting warm neutral colors for today’s high definition 1080P (1920×1080) and 4K UHD projectors. The AcousticPro1080P3 allows speaker placement behind while allowing an exceptional acoustically transparent performance.
The AcousticPro UHD (ultra-high definition) is a moiré-free self-supported acoustically transparent front projection screen material. The dense synthetic weave is compatible with Ultra-High Definition/4K resolutions while mitigating light penetration for a brighter picture. The AcousticPro UHD design maximizes sound penetration with minimal attenuation without compromising picture quality. The AcousticPro UHD material’s wide diffusion uniformity offers a broad viewing angle with superb picture quality across the entire surface.This provides equal brightness levels on or off axis.
“Speaking of “observing”, the Electric125H-AUHD performed admirably across a diversity of content and at all hours of day and night; its ambient light suppression was top-notch.” – Brian Dipert, EDN Network
- 3840*1080 input & 2k x 1k (2048×1080) output
- Support HDMI 1.4 standard 3D formats from Blu-ray, game, PC and Nvidia 3D Vision 1080P 100/120Hz 3D format
- DVI-D input port connects to DVI & HDMI signals
- Dual DVI-D output ports to support DVI & HDMI connections
- Embedded audio input and output via HDMI connection
- 10-bits scaler with high performance de-interlace and scaling
- 3D demultiplexer decodes RH/LH for passive 3D display
- “Perfect Sync” algorithm for zero latency between RH/LH channels in 3D mode
- User friendly OSD and IR remote control.
- Video wall function supports up to 15×15 matrix displays with pixel base bezel adjustment
- Support uncompressed 3840*1080 input with dual 1080p outputs for 2 full HD TV video wall display.
- Supports Blu-ray 1080p 24Hz frame packed and PC 1080P 100/120Hz Nvidia 3D for 720p/XGA 100/120Hz active 3D display.
CineGrey (Tension High Contrast Grey) is designed for low contrast DLP and LCD Home Cinema Projectors. Its superior flatness makes the CineGrey ideal for home theater use. It enhances black levels while minimizing loss in color reproduction. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration and is easily washable with mild soap and water. *Manufacturer’s Tip: if your projector’s contrast ratio is more than 2000:1, we recommend you use CineWhite material for a brighter picture.
The CineGrey 3D® is a reference quality front projection screen material formulated for environments with minimal control over room lighting. It was designed to enhance picture brightness, offer accurate color fidelity, and improve contrast levels. The CineGrey 3D® is best for family rooms, educational facilities, conference rooms or any applications in which incident light is a factor. Typical matte white surfaces wash out the images when ambient light cannot be controlled. The CineGrey 3D® is the best choice for having a projected image with a balanced color temperature and contrast under such conditions.
It provides flat spectral response for an accurate color balance in dark room environments as well for reference quality applications. The CineGrey 3D® is ready for the next-generation of high-performance video.
The CineGrey 5D® is an angular reflective front projection material designed to reject ambient light while maintaining superb picture quality. The CineGrey 5D® is the perfect solution for rooms that have little or no control over incidental light. This means that it’s an ideal fit for family rooms as well as lecture halls, boardrooms, sports bars, training facilities, and other business environments. In addition, the CineGrey 5D® increases projector brightness 1.5 times the amount. This is perfect for low lumens ouput projectors!
The CineGrey 5D® is superior to traditional white or gray materials in its ability to maintain a sharp, bright image regardless of ambient light. The angular reflective material incorporates a diffusion layer over a highl reflective surface. This causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer’s field of vision while the outer contrast layer enhances image quality while reflecting indirect ambient light.
CineTension2 Rear Series
CineTension2 is a robust and well made electric motorized projector screen. Its tab-tensioned material provides uniform flatness and has a wide viewing angle. The 2.2 gain material is also 4K Ultra HD and active 3D ready. It drops and retracts by means of a powerful tubular motor and its sliding installation brackets ensure a perfectly centered installation. A full IR/RF, RJ45 and 5-12 volt trigger control package is included.
Available in the following rear projection material
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
|WraithVeil||2.2||160°||WraithVeil is our rear projection material which has a special surface coating that enhances color reproduction and black level contrast with good uniformity for large audiences. Ideal for moderate room lighting environments.|
CineWhite® (Tension Matte White) has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite’s tensions screen product lines. This tension PVC surface is the best choice for today’s high-contrast ratio projectors in commercial or residential presentations. The CineWhite® material equals the performance to our MaxWhite® product, but improves the experience with the superior surface flatness. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration and is easily washable with mild soap and water.
(Manual Screen) AV Manual Tab-Tension
(Electric Screen) Evanesce Tab-Tension, AV Evanesce Tab-Tension B, AV Starling Tab-Tension 2, CineTension Plus, AV CineTension 2
(Fixed Frame Screen) ezFrame Plus, AV Aeon, AV ezFrame 2, AV Sable Frame 2
(Outdoor Screen) AV Yard Master 2, AV Yard Master Plus