Showing 1–12 of 62 results
3-Way Wall Switch
Detachable RJ-45 ethernet connection 3-way wall switch.
Part NumberColorFor use withZSP-WB-WWhiteZSP-WB-BBlack
- Detachable 3-way wall switch box connects to RJ45 port
- Available in black or white
5-12V trigger cable & IR “Eye” Receiver
Set of 5-12V trigger cable and IR “Eye” Receiver.
- 6 inch 5-12 V trigger RJ-45 ethernet cable
- Connects to all Kestrel screens to compatible projectors with 5-12 volt trigger output
- 3 1/2 inch RJ-45 ethernet IR “Eye” Receiver for conceal installations
- Allow the IR receiver “eye” to extend down for continued IR remote use
Model Number Description ZSP-EYE&12V-B IR “eye” sensor & 5-12v trigger cable for All Elite Electric Screens ZSP-EYE&12V-W IR “eye” sensor & 5-12v trigger cable for All Elite Electric Screens
50 feet RJ-45 cable
- 50 feet RJ-45 cable with coupler
- Extension for your RJ-45 accessories: 3-way wall switch, 5-12v trigger, and IR “eye” sensor
- Quickly connect your existing accessory with the included coupler
- Join your accessories together with ease
The AcousticPro 1080P3 is an acoustically transparent perforated weave fabric front projection material. The angular weave eliminates the moire effect while presenting warm neutral colors for today’s high definition 1080P (1920×1080) and 4K UHD projectors. The AcousticPro1080P3 allows speaker placement behind while allowing an exceptional acoustically transparent performance.
EliteProAV Series: AV ezFrame
- 3840*1080 input & 2k x 1k (2048×1080) output
- Support HDMI 1.4 standard 3D formats from Blu-ray, game, PC and Nvidia 3D Vision 1080P 100/120Hz 3D format
- DVI-D input port connects to DVI & HDMI signals
- Dual DVI-D output ports to support DVI & HDMI connections
- Embedded audio input and output via HDMI connection
- 10-bits scaler with high performance de-interlace and scaling
- 3D demultiplexer decodes RH/LH for passive 3D display
- “Perfect Sync” algorithm for zero latency between RH/LH channels in 3D mode
- User friendly OSD and IR remote control.
- Video wall function supports up to 15×15 matrix displays with pixel base bezel adjustment
- Support uncompressed 3840*1080 input with dual 1080p outputs for 2 full HD TV video wall display.
- Supports Blu-ray 1080p 24Hz frame packed and PC 1080P 100/120Hz Nvidia 3D for 720p/XGA 100/120Hz active 3D display.
The CineGrey 4D is a 1.1 gain flexible front projection ceiling ambient light rejecting material for standard throw projectors. It can reject up to 63% of off-axis lighting while providing a bright, contrast rich image in moderate light room environments. The CineGrey 4D produces outstanding images with a balanced color temperature for residential and commercial applications. The ambient light rejecting properties assist in maintaining picture clarity that does not wash out the image like typical matte white surfaces do under ambient light conditions. The surface is precisely formulated to ensure optical image characteristics for high resolution projectors.
Elite ProAV Series: Presenter Pro Riser CineGrey 4D
The CineGrey 5D® is an angular reflective front projection material designed to reject ambient light while maintaining superb picture quality. The CineGrey 5D® is the perfect solution for rooms that have little or no control over incidental light. This means that it’s an ideal fit for family rooms as well as lecture halls, boardrooms, sports bars, training facilities, and other business environments. In addition, the CineGrey 5D® increases projector brightness 1.5 times the amount. This is perfect for low lumens ouput projectors!
The CineGrey 5D® is superior to traditional white or gray materials in its ability to maintain a sharp, bright image regardless of ambient light. The angular reflective material incorporates a diffusion layer over a highl reflective surface. This causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer’s field of vision while the outer contrast layer enhances image quality while reflecting indirect ambient light.
Short-ThrowStandard ThrowUltra Short-Throw
CineWhite® (Tension Matte White) has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite’s tensions screen product lines. This tension PVC surface is the best choice for today’s high-contrast ratio projectors in commercial or residential presentations. The CineWhite® material equals the performance to our MaxWhite® product, but improves the experience with the superior surface flatness. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration and is easily washable with mild soap and water.
Elite ProAV Series: Planate Tab-Tension, Saker Tab-Tension 2, Evanesce Tab-Tension, Saker Tab-Tension Plus, Pro Frame Plus, Yard Master Pro 2, Pro Frame Series, Pro Frame Velvet, Pro Frame Thin Series
Short-ThrowStandard ThrowUltra Short-Throw
CineWhite® UHD (Tension Matte White) is a reference-grade 1.15 gain projector screen material that is certified by the world renowned Imaging Science Foundation for its superb color temperature, contrast and black level performance. It has wide diffusion uniformity that allows equal brightness levels over a 180° viewing angle.
The tension PVC material construction has the needed pliability to maximize flatness in a “roll-up” projection surface. The versatile properties of this material make it a natural fit with either standard or short-throw projectors. The material is also suited for either residential or commercial application. The material is easily washed using a mild soap and water solution.
Circular Polarized Glass
Circular Polarized Glass for DLP Projector -10pcs
ZAF-GC10 is not only match with Aflex5D's own circular polarized filter but also suitable for most of the passive 3D TV, such as LG, VIZIO and RealD Theater glasses. Giving you commercial-grade quality with affordable price.
DarkUST® is a ceiling light-rejecting front projection material designed specifically for tabletop-mounted ultra-short-throw projectors. The DarkUST® features a multi-layer optical lens structure that absorbs off-axis light from above while providing a clear image. This allows the picture to be free from washing out the projected image.
The material has a serriform optical surface structure made specifically to negate the washout effect caused by overhead and other off-axis light sources. This technology allows the material to retain image brightness, color saturation and contrast for superior picture performance.
Elite ProAV Series: Pro Frame Thin DarkUST® 2