The Saker Tab-Tension DarkUST® is a Ceiling Light Rejecting (CLR®) projector screen that is made specifically for UST (ultra-short-throw) projectors. It is designed for small spaces where a standard long throw projector cannot be accommodated. In addition to this, the ambient light rejecting technology allows for bright room installations such as boardrooms, conference rooms or training facilities. Typical matte white screens under such bright lighting conditions suffer from the washout effects of room lighting and this results in a milky, lackluster image. The DarkUST® material absorbs overhead lighting as well as side lighting to offer clear, contrast rich imagery.
It comes in our Saker electric “roll-up” configuration that is tab-tensioned for added flatness. Standard accessories include Infrared and Radio Frequency remote controls, a wall box controller, and 12-volt capability to synchronize the screen’s operation with the projector’s power cycle.
It also includes a pair of floating brackets for a flush wall/ceiling installation and a pair of eye-bolt screws that attach to the top of the case for a suspended installation.
- DarkUST® Ceiling Light Rejecting® material absorbs up to 95% of overhead lighting
- 100x contrast enhancement over standard matte white screens
- Multi-layer optical structure filters out ambient light for superior picture quality
- Ultra-wide viewing angle allows viewers to spread out while maintaining uniform picture quality
- Black-backing (non-opaque) enhances image brightness
- Black masking borders on top and bottom absorb projector overshoot and enhance picture contrast
- Available in diagonal sizes 100” and 120″ in 16:9 aspect ratio
- Includes handheld Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls, and a wall box controller for manual on-wall operation.
- User-friendly programmable vertical drop position for easy installation
- Wall box controller is detachable for a clean look while maintaining RF & IR functionality
- Built-in selectable channels allow one RF remote programming to control multiple screens and prevent interference
- 12v trigger feature allows the screen’s UP/DOWN operation to synchronize with the projector’s power cycle
- Wired 12v trigger capability via wall box controller
- Wireless 12v trigger capability via Radio Frequency remote control
Design and Installation
- Durable aluminum black casing with parallel grooves
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat projection surface
- Ships fully assembled with standard 3-prong power connection ready to plug and play
- Flush wall/ceiling floating brackets included permit wood stud installation and slide horizontally for proper centering
- Includes a eye-bolts for a suspended installation
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- Standard 5-year premium warranty
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite ProAV’s professional Service Team through Email, Web Chat or Toll-Free Phone Call