- Product that is non-damaged, opened, or unopened (factory sealed) may be returned within thirty (30) days from purchased date.
- Unopened (brand new) – Checks out good → Credit refund in full
- Open box – No missing parts, can become new stock/sold as new → 25% restocking fee, 75% credit refund. with the exception of all DarkUST® products (DarkUST®, DarkUST® 2) which will incur a 50% restocking fee.
- Any parts missing – Can become new stock/sold as new → 35% restocking fee, 65% credit refund
- Any major parts missing – Can become new stock/sold as new → 50% restock fee, 50% credit refund.
- If returned product(s) is (are) received in non-sellable condition (damaged/scratched/dented, etc.), credit will not be provided.
- No returns are allowed after 30 days.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid or will be refused. Elite ProAV® Screens does not pay for return shipping fees.
- Refused shipments will be assessed an automatic 15% restock fee (to cover labor and material fees) plus Freight costs.
- All Returns require an RMA number. please submit a Return For Credit RMA at: Return for Credit Form
- All parts sales are final. Screen parts cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for a different part. Elite ProAV® Screens’ customer service agents can assist in the purchase of a part, but are not liable for any misconceptions. Parts are to be purchased at the customer’s own discretion.
Please Click Here for Instructions on How to Correctly Palletize an RMA