The Saker Plus Series is a commercial grade electric projection screen suitable for big rooms. It consists of an aluminum heavy duty housing that permits a suspended ceiling installation using a pair of eye-bolts on each end of the case. Its list of complimentary features include Infrared and Radio Frequency remote controls, a wireless 12 volt projector trigger and a detachable wall box controller.
The MaxWhite® front projection material is GREENGUARD® Gold Certified. It has a wide viewing angle and a 1.1 gain reflectivity. The Saker Plus is ideal for auditoriums, gymnasiums, or any other large venue indoor environments.
- MaxWhite® 1.1 Gain matte white front projection material – Performs best in a light controlled environment
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a clear picture from any angle
- Compatible ONLY with Standard “Long” Throw Projectors
- Standard black masking borders absorb projector overshoot and enhance picture contrast
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 200″, 235″ and 265″ in 16:9 format
- 235″ and 265″ in 4:3 aspect ratio
Control, Design and Installation
- Heavy-duty aluminum moisture resistant white case
- A pair of ring-bolts included on case for suspended ceiling installation
- Plug & Play design with built-in low voltage control system, no hardwire installation required
- Includes handheld Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls, and a wall box controller for manual on-wall operation.
- User-friendly programmable vertical drop position for easy installation (RC1 Version Only)
- Wall box controller is detachable for a clean look while maintaining RF & IR functionality
- Built-in selectable channels allow one RF remote programming to control multiple screens and prevent interference (RC1 Version Only)
- 12v trigger feature allows the screen’s UP/DOWN operation to synchronize with the projector’s power cycle
- Wired 12v trigger capability via wall box controller (RC1 Version Only)
- Wireless 12v trigger capability via Radio Frequency remote control
Quality and Reliability