MaxWhite® Fiberglass (FG) is fiberglass backed for added stiffness which provides the flattest possible non-tensioned screen surface with universal applications. This material provides wide viewing uniform diffusion while giving precise definition, color reproduction and black & white contrast. The screen surface has a black-backing to eliminate light penetration, is mildew resistant and washable with mild soap and water.
* Manufacturer tip: This is an enhanced matte white product for higher end DLP/LCD projectors suitable for commercial and residential presentations.
- Multi-layer weave with textured surface
- Fiberglass backing with black backing
- Gain: 1.1
- View Angle: 180° (90° ± LR)
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Mildew Resistant
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready
- Surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified | UL 2818