Features & Benefits
- ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature and dynamic range
- High fidelity gray surface produces superb clarity and sharp images
- Screen surface can be cleaned with a microfiber cloth
- 88% polarization retention
- Angular-Reflective and Ambient Light Rejecting technology
- Mildew Resistant
- View Angle: 80º (L&R 40º)
- Gain: 1.5
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified | UL 2818
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- Minimum Lens Throw 1.5
- Perfect companion piece for Airflex5D – 2D/3D Multi-Projector Stacking System to form as a professional grade passive 3D system.
“The material was reasonably color neutral. It appeared to have a very smooth surface. It also had many sparkling elements to increase the gain. This material is intended to aid in rooms with significant scattered light from walls and ceilings. This is an excellent alternative to a Firehawk.
– W. Jeff Meier